Grease Trap Jumbo Mini
A grease treatment system should be installed by catering establishments and food processing facilities to help and support the drainage system. Various forms of grease treatment systems are used within the catering industry to prevent a build-up of FOG’s Fats, Oils, and Grease from solidifying and blocking drainage systems. The installation of a Grease trap is a proven and accepted method of preventing excess grease from entering the drainage system. Particularly important in kitchens and processing plants where more than 30 meals per day are served regularly and FOGs are discharged into the drainage system. For larger applications above 600 meals per day, a Grease Separator should be installed..
- Designed for installation below ground
- The structure made of rotationally moulded, lightweight HDPE
- Fats, oils, and greases (FOGs) are divided and completely separated.
- Step design and a special hollow baffle help with separation and retention.
- Encourages clean, free-flowing drains
- Traditional connections to 110 and 160 mm pipework come equipped with an access inspection cover (pedestrian rated)
- With traditional manhole risers, pipe inverts can be increased.