PolyStorm- R Modular Cell.
The Polystorm-R modular cell is ideally suited for loaded applications at greater depths, such as housing, commercial and infrastructure projects and has a compressive strength of up to 61 tonnes/m2. It offers all the proven performance of the Polystorm cell, with the added benefits of being manufactured from over 90% recycled material content.
Wherever performance criteria and standards allow, we will always maximise the sustainability of our products by using post consumer plastics in their manufacture. By sourcing and carefully controlling the quality of the recycled material we use our precision injection moulding. Therefore we are able to guarantee consistent quality in our recycled plastic, giving you the confidence and the performance levels you expect from the market leader.
- Made from recycled materials, creating an environmentally friendly, and sustainable solution.
- BBA Approved.
- Designed for trafficked and loaded applications.
- Compressive Strength of 61 tonne/m2
- Visual and Maintenance access can be achieved when used in conjunction with Polystorm Access & Inpsect.
- Integrated inlet and outlet
- Allows flexibility of shape- Ideal for shallow excavation systems, narrow strips or use in restricted areas.
- 95% Void Ratio
- 3D Flow throughout the structure.
- 100% recyclable.
- Lightweight, yet robust – excellent health & safety installation benefits.